MINTED FOR GOOD
ALIGN WITH THE INDUSTRY'S MOST RIGOROUS STANDARDS
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR GUARANTEE
KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OFFSETS
PARTNER WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
HARNESS COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR OFFSETS
The CarbonKerma Exchange
How CarbonKerma Works
Measurable and Verifiable Carbon Credits
Carbon is captured and stored under a regulated and standards based process before tonnage qualifies to be listed on our Exchange.
For Capturers/Sinkers to be qualified to bring their tonnage onto KermaExchange, they have to submit their MRV(Monitor, Report and Verify) data under the Token Acquisition tab and state the tonnes have not been previously used for environmental attribution.
Verification/Approval of Submission
Once the request is reviewed, verified and approved by CarbonKerma team, submitted Carbon Metric tons are converted to CarbonKerma tokens (CKT) on a per tonne basis and issued to the custody of the concerned capturer.
Tokenization of carbon credits
Each CKT is equal to one sequestered carbon metric tonne.
LIST and SELL on KermaExchange
Capturers can list their CKTs on KermaExchange for any desired amount at their preferred price.
Emitters Can Purchase Directly from KermaExchange
Emitters can simply purchase the amount of tonnage they desire to offset in CKTs on KermaExchange.
Retiring CKT Generates an Offset Certificate
Holders can choose to retire any amount of tokens they hold to offset their emissions by simply retiring the equivalent CKTs and receiving an offset certificate under the Offset Carbon tab. This will permanently create a record and remove the tonnage from the Blockchain.
Who We Are
Irfan is an entrepreneur with wide-ranging expertise gained through a history in international business spanning over 38 years. As founder of Balico, LLC he has led development & financing activities on over 5,000MW of private power projects in the United States over a 30-year period with a total valuation approaching $5B.
- Former Assistant Secretary of Energy for Fossil Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Executive Director of the University of Houston’s Carbon Management and Energy of Carbon Management at Battelle Energy Sustainability Program
- Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations from 2002-2008
- Pakistan’s former ambassador to Japan and the European Union
- Former Assistant Secretary of Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Former Vice President for CONSOL Energy Research and Development
- Secretary General, International Gas Union
Former CEO, World Coal Association
- 30 years experience in government (national and UN), climate and environment policy